Joo Chiat Shophouse series by Simon Privett
Black & White House in Singapore's Botanical Gardens. CORNER HOUSE, in which E J H Corner lived, was built in 1910 and is a fine example of the Black and White bungalows built to house officials and administrators during the Colonial era. In 2008, it became a protected conservation building. Botanic Gardens was awarded the UNESCO World Heritage Site status, one of the best use of public places and frequented by many as the lungs of the city.
Printed on maple white textured 250 gsm FSC certified paper available in 4 sizes: A4, A3, 8R & 10R. Additional sizes on request.