Built in 1928, the original Fullerton Building resides in a historic location in the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District. Named after Robert Fullerton—the first colonial governor of Singapore—The Fullerton Hotel began life as an ornate post office. The British government originally commissioned the building’s construction to commemorate the colony’s centennial anniversary in 1919. Following an extensive renovation, this eloquent structure reopened as The Fullerton Hotel in 2001.
• Greeting Card
• Print on maple white textured 250 gsm FSC-certified paper: